FrontLine is a veteran run Government, commercial & strata property, grounds, facility, fleet and people services company operating across greater Sydney, the Hunter Valley and Brisbane metro.
* improving organisational culture and interoperability by facilitating strategic and joint planning working groups,
* delivering employee wellbeing and reducing lost time injury through safety, security, risk and resilience co-design,
* supporting organisation emergency prevention, preparedness to reduce the likelihood and impact of entering crisis
* reducing environmental and occupational hazards through specialist risk, security and safety service delivery
* delivering safe and clean workplaces through scheduled gardening, cleaning and maintenance services
* enabling great places to work through living horticulture and landscape design
FrontLine aims to facilitate solutions for organisational leaders to implement, to enhance the working environment for their people, the delivery of service to their customers and the social accountability to their shareholders and the general public.
AS/NZ ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management System compliant
AS/NZ ISO 45001:2018 OHS/WHS System compliant.
AS/NZ ISO 14001:2016 Environmental Management System compliant.
$20m Public Liability Insurance, $5m Directors and Officers Insurance.
NSW Government Performance & Management Scheme Registered.
Bunnings Warehouse Accredited Contractor.
Inducted and Accredited for Coles Group, Kmart, Target, Officeworks and Knight Frank.
A member/partner of Strata Community Australia, HIA, Community Select, Ebix and HBCF.
General Constructions Works up to $1m Scheme
Australian Government Security Vetting Agency, Top Secret Clearance.